Its been a while since I’ve done a tag, so sorry if my answers are somewhat rusty. First up, Thanks Evening Tea Musings for Tagging me! Sorry for doing this so late, I never realized I was tagged until yesterday.
- Link back to the creator, which is Random Thoughts of My Fandoms.
- Provide a link to the person who tagged you.
- Answer all questions honestly
- Come up with 5 questions of your own. (4 have to be about peer pressure; 1 can be random and about whatever)
- Tag at least 10 people and provide links to their blog, Please no “you!”
- Recommend at least 5 books or songs you see everywhere/are very popular that you’ve read or listened to.
- Use the hashtag #peer pressure tag for easier visibility
What kind of blogging pressures have you come across?
I think the pressure of doing what’s popular rather than what I want to. Its hard to decide if I want to go with what’s popular than what I like, In the end I always end up making the decision. Also the pressure of other peoples blogs being better than yours. I recently realized that I shouldn’t compare my writing to others because I write for me and not for others.
How do you deal with peer pressure?
Ive never had to deal with pear pressure directly because Im homeschooled….
3. When has peer pressure ever had a positive effect on you?
Umm, I dont know… I dont think its ever had a positive effect on me? (My answers are so vague, sorry)
4. What advice would you give to others dealing with peer pressure?
My mom says this alot, ‘Know when to say NO”. Its a really good phrase for everyone, because you have to know your limits when doing things. If your being pressured to do things that you dont want to do, then tell them no. Also dont be around Toxic people (A mistake I commonly mistake, Ive had so many toxic friendships in the past) Who will break your limits and pressure you into stuff you dont want to do.
5. (Random question) What fictional world or what kind of fictional world would you like to live in?
A world were Humans have powers? I think that this world is pretty good though, But it would be pretty epic to have powers like in My Hero Academia.
My Questions for you
- Have you ever been pressured to do something that ended up having a positive affect?
- If your friend was being pressured into something, How would you help them?
- If you could change one choice you made from being pressured into something, What would it be?
- Have you ever felt pressure while blogging?
- (Random Question) If you had 3 wishes, What would you wish for?
Book Recommendations cause I dont listen to music
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- The Princess and the Foul
- The Girl who drank the Moon
- The Giver
- The Boy in striped Pajamas
If you’ve already been tagged, Sorry for double tagging you! Anyway that’s the end. My answering questions skills suck so sorry for the vague answers! Thanks for Reading.